Monday, October 13, 2014

A Letter of Encouragement

This is not my normal day for posting a tech tip, and this post is not really about a tech tip.  I was recently clearing off my desk and browsing through the stack of technology magazines that had seemed to pile up out of nowhere, when I came across an article in an issue of INTERNET@SCHOOLS.  In particular, this article was written to teachers who, for whatever reason, are not inclined to use technology in their classroom.  Despite the fact that I do enjoy using technology in the classroom, I still found myself relating to many of the things the author wrote about, and thought many of her suggestions made sense, particularly for those who may not be comfortable using technology in the classroom - although you can completely skip #3 because it clearly does not apply to us here at Davies.  In any case, here is a link to the article "An Open Letter to Teachers Who Do Not Prefer Technology" by Mary Ann Bell.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment